Thursday 6 March 2008

Timing is everything. Lib Dems and the EU.

After last nights vote on the Lisbon Treaty referendum it's fair to say that I was not in the best of moods. Imagine how pleased I was to find a Focus News Letter from my local Lib Dem councillor on my doorstep this morning. I thought about writing something unpleasant on it and posting it back through the offending councillors own letterbox. After a few deep breaths I thought that such action would be too severe so I considered just screwing it up and pushing it through his letterbox. In the end I just dropped it in the bin with the rest of the rubbish.

Later I found my Conservative MEP ballot paper on my doorstep. Obviously I can't say who I ranked as my number one choice. On a totally different tack: that Daniel Hannan seems like a nice chap.

No comments: