Tuesday 24 April 2007

Bad News for Superman - The Real Kryptonite is Found




Kryptonite, the crystallised mineral that is supposed to sap Superman's powers whenever he is exposed to it, has been discovered in a mine in Serbia.
Mineralogist, Dr Chris Stanley of London's Natural History Museum said: "I'm afraid it's not green and it doesn't glow either - although it will react to ultraviolet light by fluorescing a pinkish-orange."

Researchers discovered the Kryptonite and enlisted the help of Dr Stanley when they couldn’t work out what it was. Dr Stanley was shocked to discover the mineral's chemical formula already existed in fictional literature. Dr Stanley Said: "Towards the end of my research I searched the web using the mineral's chemical formula - sodium lithium boron silicate hydroxide - and was amazed to discover that same scientific name, written on a case of rock containing kryptonite stolen by Lex Luther from a museum in the film Superman Returns.”

Full Story HERE

6 comments:

Big Chip Dale said...

Damn you, Daily Referendum! I feel so weak... I can barely type... Where have all my powers gone? Can this really be the end for The Chipster?

Daily Referendum said...

Chippy,

Have you tried a lead lined thong? It may not restore your powers but it could protect the money maker.

Big Chip Dale said...

Not lead. Gold. All my thongs are lined with gold. It's no coincidence that I'm considered the most fertile man in Wales.

Daily Referendum said...

My My Mr Dale, with these golden balls you're really spoiling us.

I better put a warning on your link for the female visitors, I wouldn’t want anyone getting fertilised whilst gazing upon your image.

Big Chip Dale said...

I really don't understand why everything has to be reduced to a detail description of my genitals.

Though I suppose it's only natural and I should consider putting up such a warning on my blog. You wouldn't believe the number of emails I receive every day from ladies who have seen this picture around web and think they're carrying little Chips inside them.

Daily Referendum said...

Chip,

There is a morning after pill for men now. You take it and it changes your blood group.