Sunday 8 November 2009

New Laptop:Toshiba Bradford A500-17X 16"


Toshiba Bradford A500-17X 16"

I got myself a new Laptop yesterday as my old one finally gave up the ghost. It's a bit of a cracker for the price, being able to meet all my blogging requirements, and play the latest games, stream video etc. The specs are:

Operating system Genuine Windows (R) 7 Home Premium
Processor Type Intel Core 2 Duo processor P7450
Processor speed (2.13Ghz, 1066Mhz, 3MB Cache)
Memory Size 4GB MB DDR3
Hard Drive Capacity 500 GB
Optical Drives DVD RW
CD-ROM Speed 24 x
CD-RW Speed. 4 x
DVD-ROM Speed 8 x
Screen Size/Type 16" TruBrite® HD TFT High Brightness display with LED backlight
Graphics Card Type Nvidia GeForce GT 230M
Graphics Memory 1GB dedicated MB
Sound Type Harman Kardon Speakers
Wireless Enabled YES
No. of USB Connections 4
Other Interfaces HDMI

5 comments:

wonderfulforhisage said...

Toshiba are the tops. Just over a year ago I bought one of their laptops. At the time they had a remarkable offer going. Not only was the machine fully guaranteed for a year but they were offering to refund the full purchase price if it went wrong during the guarantee period.

Ten days before the guarantee ran out the machine died. I phoned them and they arranged for it to be picked up the next day. Within a week it was delivered back with a new screen and mother board. All without charge.

I then sent off the repair documentation together with my original invoice and three days later I received a cheque for the full purchase price - well done them.

Wasn't I lucky though, another ten days and I'd have had zilch. I'm going to spend the money I got back on a new desktop m/c. I haven't decided on a configuration yet but guess which make I've already chosen.

Anonymous said...

Is Windows 7 any better than that pile of kack Vista?

Daily Referendum said...

sEEMS oK aT tHE mOMENT

Anonymous said...

'Toshiba are tops' -- doesn't this mean that Toshibas are crap?

r4i said...

You provide so nice detail information on whole laptop functionality I really need this kind of useful information you describe very nice and very important detail regarding laptop.