Friday 11 November 2011

ViewRanger GPS - Stoughton Down & Beacon Hill 13.4m Circular

What is ViewRanger?

ViewRanger is the mobile app that will turn your smartphone into a powerful Outdoors GPS navigator, at a fraction of the cost of buying a dedicated GPS device. Plan, Plot, Navigate, Track, Locate, Record, be Guided, Analyse & Share your outdoor adventures using ViewRanger.

Here is one of the routes that I've created and published on My.viewranger.com:

A great 13.4 mile walk with some decent hill climbs. Stoughton Down and Beacon Hill (242m). Free Parking at Stoughton Down Car Park (nearest postcode PO18 9JG)

1 comment:

Darren Moloney said...

I love Viewranger, its helped me out on a number of occasions when out in the wilds of Snowdonia and Lake District and seeing as its on my mobile phone it never leaves home without me :)