1) Promise a referendum on the EU Treaty (for Treaty read Constitution).
2) Promise an English Parliament. Or at the very least (as a start), English votes on English matters.
3) Promise to remove the UK from the Human Rights Act and draw up a constitution.
4) Promise to offer incentives on Green issues, not just use those issues as an excuse to tax us more.
5) Promise to give the running of Schools, Hospitals and Police Stations back to the Teachers, Doctors and Police Officers. Bureaucracy is strangling this country.
6) Promise to Scrap the Barnett Formula.
7) Promise to stop the Nanny State. Let us make our own decisions about smoking, drinking and eating.
8) Promise to scrap the ID Card. This will be a European ID Card, meaning that all member states will have access to the information held on that card. This fact is not widely known, and that is because it is being kept quiet.
9) Recognise England as a country in its own right, i.e English Anthem and a Bank Holiday on St George's Day.
10) Last but in no way the least, promise to build more prisons. At least 20,000 places (yesterday, if not sooner).
There are more, but I think promising any five of these will win the next Election.
Do you disagree with my suggestions? Can you think of any more?