Sunday 27 April 2008

See the next Prime Minister on the Andrew Marr show.

I think I can almost guarantee that if you watch the Andrew Marr show this morning you will be able to see the next Prime Minister of this great nation. Andrews guests this week are David Cameron, David Miliband and Michael Palin. The sad thing is that if Michael Palin stood for office, he would win by a landslide - do you know anyone who doesn't like him? If I was a betting man (which I am occasionally) I would put my money on Miliband to be the next PM, followed closely by Cameron.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope Miliband is not the next PM. Every time I see a comment of his it seems to be devoid of prior thought. Unless he is planning a surprise demonstration of his wit an intelligence at the last moment and his prior behaviour was by way of contrast, he would not stand a chance. That is unless your only criteria for PM are limited to relative youth.