Wednesday 14 May 2008

Simon Heffer - A little bitter are we?

I've just read Simon Heffer's article in the Telegraph. He's not a happy bunny - not happy at all. He is a little upset that David Cameron is not Tory enough for him. Let's be straight about this; this not Heffer questioning Cameron's motivation - it is an attack on the man Heffer never fancied for the job.

This is a bitter little article penned by a man who cannot put his hand up and say "I was wrong". He claims that "the Conservative party still stands for very little". Well if that is true Simon, why are the only policies coming out of this Labour government, policies stolen from the Tories? Even today Brown will be announcing more Tory policies. It is time that Heffer and all the other Cameron haters shut the hell up - it's getting bloody embarrassing.

I and many others have joined the Conservative party not because they are traditional Tories. We have joined because we genuinely believe that they have the right ideas for getting the country back on track. Heffer - get a bloody grip - old Conservatism is just that - old.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spot on, Steve

Letters From A Tory said...

Heffer and Portillo seem to be on a mission to make themselves vaguely relevant by upsetting Conservative voters, seeing as no-one listens to anything else they have to say.

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

James Higham said...

Hi friend... I am from Russia and my blog does not look pretty cool and nice.

Nevertheless, I let Martin Kelly loose on Heffer too today. Do you think we're being a bit mean to him? Heffer, that is?