1) Why does Gordon Brown refuse to tell us whether he agrees with Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi's release?
2) Why has he waited so long to tell us that the government did not do a deal for Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi's release?
3) If (as Brown claims) the government had no say over Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi's release, does that mean that Gordon Brown is the Prime Minister of England only?
4) Why does Gordon Brown try to dodge important issues? Does he have something to hide? Does he think that it will just go away? Is he being poorly advised? Is he dithering? Or is he just a coward?
5) Should we be more than a little concerned that our nuclear weapons are based in a country that Gordon Brown claims to have no control over?
6) Are we to believe Gordon Brown's insistence that we can reduce the terrorist threat by releasing terrorists?
7) Why hasn't the Labour party dumped this useless sod yet?