Friday 26 October 2007

I will be attending the pro-referendum rally in London on tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and I intend to make a day of it. I'll be arriving early (about 9am) to have a look around Westminster Cathedral and its museum. That should take me up until the pro-referendum rally which starts at 12 o'clock. This will be the first rally that I've attended, so it will be all new to me.

The rally is due to end at about 3 p.m and I will then be heading over to the War Cabinet museum. I know that this will seem boring to some, but if anyone wants to join me, you are most welcome (email me). Somewhere in amongst all that I'll be hopefully getting in some pub grub and a few drinks.

Please try to come along and give your support.

You can find more details about the rally by clicking on the picture.

No comments: