I've been tagged by the Thunder Dragon to do Iain Dale's eight wishes for 2008 meme. I've also got to tag five people to do the same. If you don't like memes cry me a river - it's Christmas.
1. An English Parliament.
2. Gordon Brown to suffer the same pressure he put on Tony Blair.
3. For David Cameron to promise that he will not sanction any Green Tax that will in anyway hit my pocket.
4. For the Man made climate change myth to be seen for what it is.
5. Get more involved in local politics.
6. More gardening.
7. The rest of Europe to pull their weight when it comes to peace-keeping.
8. Political correctness gains some sense of sanity.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
I tag: Mr Gruff, Grendel, Kate, Andrew and Jeremy